STEP 1. CREATION OF A NEW ACCOUNT
If you already have a wallet, proceed to step 2. If not, here’s how you create a wallet on MyEtherWallet.
- 1) Go to MyEtherWallet.com. There are a lot of scam websites out there, so make sure the website address is correct and that all necessary certificates are present.
- 2) Enter your password and click ”Create New Wallet”.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that you remember your password and that it is kept in a safe place. You need it to access your wallet and it cannot be changed or recovered.
IMPORTANT: it is paramount that you provide safe storage for your keystore.josn, because should you lose it, you will lose access to your wallet forever. To prevent this, we suggest you save your file in a secure location.
Then copy and save your private key. You can also print it by clicking ‘print private key’. After that, click ‘save your address’ to finish creating your wallet.
Now you can see a list of options for providing access to your wallet. The aforementioned JSON file+your password, private key, etc. Pick one that is the most comfortable for you and confirm your action.
Now you can see data about your wallet:
- Your wallet address
- Your keystore.json file, which will be visible and available for download if you logged in using it
- Private key, which can be viewed by pressing the eye icon
- You can print your wallet info
- QR-code for your wallet
- QR-code for your private key, which can be viewed by pressing the eye icon
- Your balance
STEP 2. HOW TO SEND ETH USING MYETHERWALLET.COM AND HOW TO SET A GAS LIMIT FOR ETHEREUM TRANSACTIONS
Now you can buy, sell and exchange your cryptocurrency (including Ethereum) and participate in ICO.